Thursday 24 May 2012

Mishcon de Reya Law Firm


Massive thanks to the Mishcon de Reya Law Firm. They considered the challenge for one of the causes that their company could support and decided to donate £250 to the challenge.

Founded in 1937, Mishcon de Reya is a law firm with offices in London and New York offering a wide range of legal services to companies and individuals.

They operate in every area of the law and pride themselves in providing a best in class service to its clients. Specifically we offer the following legal services: corporate; dispute resolution; employment; family; private client; and real estate.

For more information on Mishcon de Reya, visit: Mishcon.com

34 days...

1 comment:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.
    Probate Attorney

    ReplyDelete