Monday 18 June 2012

£10,000 Raised!

After finally adding the proceeds raised at the Masquerade Dinner, I am proud to announce that my target of £10,000 has been reached with 9 days left until the challenge.


I can remember constructing the idea for this mad-golf challenge and considering a target. I obviously wanted to raise as much as possible for the Make-A-Wish Foundation to help them as much as possible. However, when I chose £10,000, even I thought that was an ambitious target.

Thanks to the support of so many people, that goal has been reached. Whilst I realize I still have a lot to do next week to validate the support, the support I have received thus far will certainly keep me going throughout the day of the challenge.

Hopefully, I will get a chance to thank each of you that has donated in person, but for now please know just how grateful I am. I know everyone gets a lot of requests for donations, and money can be tight, so I am just very humbled by the support. The money raised will mean a lot to the Make-A-Wish Foundation and even more to the kids and families it will benefit. On behalf of those families, the Foundation and myself... thank you.

9 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment