Wednesday 11 April 2012

£1,000 Raised So Far

It's been a great week for the challenge. Along with some great media exposure, tables are filling up for the dinner on May 11th, I had my first Make-A-Wish Foundation meeting and I reached £1,000 in fundraising putting me at 10% of my target of £10,000.

17 donations in the last 4 days totalling £380 shows the momentum the challenge is starting to get. Many thanks to everyone who has donated so far, and for those that have shared the challenge with friends and family.

I am continuing to train hard and have signed up for an 11-week Yoga class to improve my flexibility and core-strength. I have done Yoga before and it was great for my golf, so I am hoping it will help me down the last few holes of the 10 rounds.

Until next time, please continue to support the challenge and Make-A-Wish. Donate via: www.justgiving.com/onedaytenrounds

No comments:

Post a Comment